Grade 9 is the beginning of the four-year cycle that leads to our external university entrance qualifications and graduation in Grade 12 with the High School Diploma, as well as either the IB Diploma or Advanced Placements (AP®) exams.
- Several levels of English
- Beginner German classes in all grades
- Strong German program with five lessons per week
- Regular assessments to ensure students are on track
- Swimming as part of P.E. in our indoor pool
Students at ISF have 2 options to choose from for their path to university:
- IB Diploma
- AP® Examinations
In addition, all students who graduate receive the High School Diploma. The International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is offered in grades 10 and 11.
Interested in learning more? Download additional information here.