SABIS® is a global education network that has an active presence in 20 countries on five continents. Schools in the SABIS® Network educate over 70,000 students and implement a proven, proprietary system. SABIS® Network schools provide students with a top-quality education that prepares them to meet the challenges of a changing world.
SABIS® and SABIS® Network schools employ over 8,000 employees worldwide.
For more information about the SABIS® Network, visit: www.sabis.net .
Supporting and coordinating marketing policies and initiatives, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by ISF and identifying potential customers; developing marketing strategies with the goal of maximizing SABIS® profits or share of the market while ensuring full customer satisfaction.
- Building strong relationships with local, regional, and international marketing staff.
- Planning and managing marketing projects to ensure school visibility in the market.
- Fostering human relationships through communication and the distribution of marketing collateral in order to boost the school’s image.
- Promoting ISF marketing expansion opportunities through successful implementation of online and offline campaigns.
- Ensuring management of social media accounts, websites and promotional materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Management
- Digital Marketing or Social Media Management are a plus
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience in an international school or related industry is a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS® is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.