ISF Mission Statement, Beliefs and Principles
ISF will be recognized as a provider of top-quality education to a highly diverse student body. It will strive to help all students achieve their full potential, prepare for success in college, equip them with the ability and desire for lifelong learning, and strengthen their civic, ethical, and moral values. ISF will maintain high standards of efficiency and accountability throughout its operation.
ISF believes that...
- All students should be prepared for university and a life of continuous learning.
- All students should be helped to realize their full potential, empowering them to make informed decisions in life.
- All students should grow in confidence and self-esteem.
- The maximum possible “value” should be added to all aspects of each student’s education.
- All students should be encouraged to become well-rounded citizens who contribute positively to their communities.
Achieving academic excellence and acceptance to top universities is a priority of ISF International School Frankfurt Rhein-Main. Students and parents who share the values and aspirations of the school are at the right school. Together with the support of parents and the students’ willingness to work, ISF spares no effort to ensure that each and every student achieves his or her full potential. In fact, throughout the SABIS® Network, educators foster learning and provide academic support with the following motto in mind: “No child fails in peace.”
At ISF, students are also encouraged to adopt the following principles:
- Always try.
- Do your best.
- Manage yourself.
- Treat others with respect.
- Cooperate and actively help others.
- Respect the property and rights of others.